Sunday , April 14 2024

Unattended food on kitchen stove set Merced apartment ablaze, fire officials say

A Merced man is without a home after his apartment kitchen caught fire when he left food unattended early Friday morning near downtown Merced.

… Click to Continue »

About NewsPress

Dedicated to going around town and getting in everyone's business!

Check Also

For agriculture, a changing climate brings challenges—but also opportunities

In many ways, climate change has already hit home here in the San Joaquin Valley—especially …

Wanna Comment?

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Leave a Reply